Cantourage offers cannabis-based medicinal products. As a think tank we develop new ideas and concepts for providing medical cannabis to patients both in Germany and Europe. From start on, the team of Cantourage has shaped and made a decisive contribution to the European market for medical cannabis. Cantourage is an innovative company ensuring that patients are able to access the newest medicinal products based on cannabis.
We at Cantourage share the belief that cannabis is a valuable medicine which until now has not gained enough attention as a therapy option. To establish cannabis products in the daily medical life, we at Cantourage pursue three clear objectives: enhancing the security of supplies, increasing the variety of offered products and driving innovations. “Development by innovation” is not an empty promise but our daily work motivator.
As a senior manager at Cantourage and with us as a team you can develop and shape the pharmaceuticals market in Europe. From start on, you will have a great scope for action and decision-making, personnel and budget responsibility – and will thus be able to systematically further the development of Cantourage.
- Lead project teams to register different medical cannabis products and medical devices in different countries in Europe
- Manage relationships with different Health Authorities to ensure swift approval of products and devices as well as updates to existing registrations
- Screen market developments and evaluates threats/ opportunities when regulations change and provides guidance to the management team
- Provide guidance on clinical trials and plays integral role in bringing new product innovations to different markets in Europe (and beyond)
- Manage compliance to global, regional and local processes, policies, SOPs and working instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, relevant scientific field required (e.g. pharmacology, toxicology, chemistry). Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct experience in Regulatory Affairs required • Strong working knowledge of the drug development process is required
- Strong knowledge of European drug laws, regulations, guidelines and policies, and the European Health Authority organizational structure and processes for the review and approval of drug submissions is required
- Strong scientific writing skills are required
- Fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Scope of action, responsibility and empowerment
- You will proactively shape the future of Cantourage and medical cannabis
- The experienced team of founders will advise and support you – topically, technically and in your professional development
- Flexible working hours and individual agreements regarding remote work
- Customized compensation package