* Commerce just released its commercial cannabis business permit applications and will begin accepting applications, by appointment only, on October 15, 2018. The City Staff will also be holding a Prospective Cannabis Operator Workshop on October 11, 2018. You must register for the workshop on-line, before October 10, 2018.
* Cathedral City is passing a new Manufactured Cannabis Tax. The rates can be found on the City’s website.
* The City of Imperial Beach requested that the California Coastal Commission permit the amendment of the City’s Zoning Codes to allow the Land Use Tables to include limited commercial cannabis activities.
* The City of Woodlake approved its Regulatory and Conditional Use Permit 18-009 Ordinance that permits cannabis manufacturing businesses in the City, provided that the businesses have all the necessary permits prior to commencing operations.
* The National Cannabis Industry Association is holding a conference in Anaheim, CA from October 22-23, 2018. Our very own Finance Manager, Chris Russell, will be attending. Get to meet one of our team members and attend a conference focused on navigating the most profitable Adult Use Market in the United States.
Read More: A Look at this Week in California’s Local Cannabis Ordinance and Applications Scene (https://blog.greengrowthcpas.com/a-look-at-this-week-in-california-and-local-cannabis-ordinances-and-applications)