- A pause on travel. If you have plans that cannot be adjusted, please consult the Center for Disease Control’s precautionary measures for airline travel here.
- If you are under the weather, please stay home. For reference, here are symptoms of COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly with warm water for 20 seconds.
- Attempt to cough and sneeze using a tissue, rather than covering your mouth with your arm.
- For Colorado residents, drive-up testing location – 8100 E. Lowry Boulevard. It is open this week from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wednesday through Friday. Stay up to date with the latest updates from the State of Colorado and drive-up testing facility schedule here.
If you have questions regarding the impact of coronavirus on the operations of your cannabusiness, contact Hoban Law Group at 844.708.7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.