– Infused Amphora launches a range of premium CBD vape cartridges through a consumer technology collaboration with Vessel Brand pens
– Exciting range of products containing 100% organic and plant-based ingredients; designed to cater for individual lifestyle needs
– Infused Amphora on track to develop their supply chain – from farming, manufacturing and retail – country expansion includes Brazil and India in 2021
– Infused Amphora appointed as the sole UK distributor of Vessel Brand vape hardware and accessories
British premium CBD wellness brand Infused Amphora launches today. Their product range includes a variety of vape cartridges which address and capture the needs and moods of society. Everything from tackling anxiety, muscular aches and stress to helping inspire, calm and focus minds. The cartridges were designed in collaboration with Vessel Brand, an industry leading California-based vape hardware company.The launch features four premium CBD-infused cartridges:
- INSPIRE: delivers an earthy and herbal vibe with lilac undertones, and a lemon-pepper nose. Allowing you to brainstorm, be unique, think differently or create a masterpiece.
- PEACE: combines a sweet woody flavour with a tickle of green peppercorn and a clean grapefruit finish. You will feel the embrace of a warm hug that removes the edge off stress.
- MEND: allows you to slip into a relaxing bath of sweet stone fruits, savory herbs and a pine finish. Find relief from tension and release muscular aches and pains.
- ZZZ: offers the sensation of walking through a forest after the rain. Like the perfect cup of tea to be taken at bedtime – hints of juniper and lemon.
Infused Amphora’s CBD products enhance health, wellness and help achieve personal lifestyle goals through their pesticide-free, non-intoxicating and THC-free CBD cartridges. All products contain two simple ingredients, 100% organic CBD distillate and plant-sourced terpenes.
Products retail at £35 and are launching with a 20% discount at £28 each, for a limited time. All Infused Amphora products are rigorously third-party lab-tested1 for content and purity.
Infused Amphora will be cultivating and extracting CBD in the Caribbean (St. Vincent and the Grenadines), and has established UK-based manufacturing and distribution partnerships. This enables the brand to ensure its industry-leading products reach the market and provide an unrivaled customer experience.
Angus Taylor, CEO of parent company, Infused Products International LTD, commented: “Infused Amphora is about creating an unmatched customer experience by offering easy to understand products that deliver a specific and predictable experience such as athletic recovery, sleep, inspiration, and tranquility. We are aiming to grow this international brand to 24 exciting products in 2021. We’re on track to build our own supply chain and will be able to quickly move high quality products to market that meet the needs of our customers. We will use the UK as a launch pad to expand and enter additional international markets, such as Brazil and India, next year”.
On the partnership with Vessel Brand, Angus Taylor added: “As Infused Amphora thoughtfully considered its entry into the UK market, we intentionally sought out the best-in-class market partner, Vessel Brand, a company with complimentary visions of supporting mental and physical health through an exceptional customer journey. Premium CBD is at the core of our customer experience, it’s a crucial step of many that also includes third-party testing to guarantee compliance, education, premium hardware technology and unparalleled customer service.”
James Choe, CEO and Co-Founder Vessel Brand, Inc. commented: “We are honoured to partner with Infused Amphora because of their dedication to quality product and their willingness to challenge the industry status quo by designing a better experience for every customer. We’re seeing countless CBD-related brands hitting the market but majority of them are battling for the customer’s attention with the same commodity offering, or in some cases, a step up with fancy packaging.
“The customer experience needs to push well beyond this. ‘Premium’ in our eyes, has little to do with a price point and everything to do with delivering on a brand promise – the customer experience doesn’t end at the point of quality consumable product, that is just the beginning. The thoughtfulness to extend the experience to the battery that powers your oil, the control you have over your consumption, the way you charge and store your oil, and how you feel when you interact with their support team – that is what makes their offering compelling and that shared philosophy is what makes our partnership so strong” added James Choe.
1 Each product comes with a Certificate of Analysis from an accredited testing lab.