THE PRICE –
Standard Registration Pricing $1,395
THE DATE –
THE RATING –
THE BLURB –
The California Cannabis Control virtual conference, presented entirely online on September 8-10, provides government officials and law enforcement agencies with resources and knowledge to operate from a policy perspective.
The conference focuses solely on the public sector and how local officials can effectively tackle the challenges that come with regulating the newly legalized and commercialized cannabis industry in California.
Melissa D. Bickel
Municipalities in California have the opportunity to mitigate a thriving illicit market and increase public health and safety by enabling regulated and tested cannabis products. However, approximately two thirds of California municipalities ban commercial cannabis activity, potentially increasing public health and safety risks. Among other issues, developing, implementing, and enforcing cannabis regulations with limited staff continues to be a problem for many government agencies. How to do these things during a pandemic adds a further level of complication.
Infocast’s California Cannabis Control Virtual Conference, presented entirely online on September 8-10, provides government officials and law enforcement agencies with resources and knowledge to operate from a policy perspective. The conference focuses solely on the public sector and how local officials can effectively tackle the challenges that come with regulating the newly legalized and commercialized cannabis industry in California.
Now in its second year, California Cannabis Control offers concrete lessons from public sector professionals in municipalities large and small, urban and rural. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind event designed specifically for California municipalities regulating or considering regulating cannabis.
pricing valid through July 31
Group rates available
- Get an update on the challenges of illegal, recreational, and medical cannabis on the public sector
- Gain unique insights on best practices and lessons learned from state regulators and your peers that have implemented cannabis regulation
- Adapt to evolving cannabis regulation and find solutions to existing and future challenges
- Connect and network with colleagues from the BCC, CDFA, CDPH, and your peers in municipalities across California
- Learn from in depth technical workshops on enforcement, public health, licensing, and environmental impacts of legal cannabis
- Hear strategies on how to effectively confront the challenge of vaping associated pulmonary illnesses and other public health concerns
THE LINK –