$30 an hour
Full Job Description
Long Term Licensing Associate Needed
This is a rare position for a JD (from an accredited US law school) or licensed attorney (any US jurisdiction considered) as a licensing associate at a cannabis law firm.
- Assisting clients with local and state licensing applications, amendments and compliance issues;
- Drafting memos, appeal letters, corrective action plans, deficiency responses and standard operating procedures;
- Communicating with local and state regulatory authorities;
- Reviewing agreements and contracts for licensing issues; and
- Assisting other departments in the firm as needed.
- JD from an accredited US law school or licensed attorney in any US jurisdiction
- Hard worker
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Effectively meet deadlines
- Quick learner
- Discrete and maintain client confidentiality
- Positive attitude
This is a long term position for serious inquiries only with unlimited potential to grow for the right candidate.
Please provide a current resume with a cover letter as to why you would be a good fit for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear masks.
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location