Shryne Group, Inc is setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
The company was incorporated in 2019 and currently has 7 retail locations with plans to expand to ~15 by end of the year and 30 for 2021.
Notable brands include Stiiizy, Honeyleaf, and Authentic. The company had one goal when it opened its flagship STIIIZY (founded in 2017) store in 2019 in downtown Los Angeles: to redefine the cannabis retail experience.
The 6,500 square foot dispensary gives customers a fully immersive shopping experience from the moment they step through the doors. See what the Hollywood Reporter had to say about the store here.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
· Influence: Motivate desired actions in others by modeling the way
· Inspire: Empower those around you through positive teamwork, accountability, and trust
· Innovate: Drive creativity and resourcefulness through courageous problem-solving
· Win: Relentlessly drive to exceed expectations and deliver results with maximum urgency
· Grow: Practice growth mindset, remain humble and curious in order to develop professionally and personally
The Licensing Specialist is responsible to manage city and state cannabis license applications. The position will work closely with multiple departments including construction, operations, legal and compliance to ensure license applications are submitted accurately and timely.
· Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure license applications and renewals are submitted on time.
· Draft SOPs based on the unique operations of each license.
· Review applications for completeness/accuracy.
· Update premises diagrams to reflect current business operations.
· Communicate with officials to address license deficiencies.
· Prepare, organize and archive all required documents.
· Maintain license database and track expiring licenses.
· 1-2 years of cannabis compliance or legal experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of BCC, CDFA and CDPH regulations.
· Proficient with MS Office, Adobe, Google Suite and project management software.
· Team player who thrives working in cross-functional groups.
· Project management experience is a plus.
· Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
· Strong attention to detail and managing deadlines.
· Technical writing experience highly desirable
· Able to work 40 hours a week (10am-7pm)
· High School Diploma (College degree preferred)
- Competitive health care benefits
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Coaching and support for personal development
- Opportunities for career momentum as we are in high growth mode
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply