At Marijuana Moment, we provide sustaining subscribers like you with access to legislative tracking tools that allow you to easily follow progress on bills of interest.
Here’s an interactive map that tracks bills to create new medical cannabis programs (including low-THC/CBD only).
Scroll below for a list of our other bill tracking widgets.
Our other legislative widgets track:
- Bills to create new legalization laws (including regulated sales/production and noncommercial possession/homegrow).
- Bills to create new decriminalization laws.
- Bills to modify regulations for existing state marijuana laws (licensing, advertising, plant counts, qualifying medical conditions, reciprocity, social use, homegrow, penalty reforms, etc.)
- Miscellaneous bills (study commissions, nonbinding resolutions, etc.)
- An all-inclusive tracker that includes everything above in one place (along with Congressional legislation).