Company is looking a Marketing Executive to seek out “Funding Platforms” (Investors) for a Qualified Facility “Shovel Ready” in the Cannabis Industry.
- The potential for growth in the legal marijuana sector has many investers and taking notice.
- Funding platforms with the goal of supporting marijuana-related startups are on the rise.
- Among the primary factors now attracting backers to the still-fledgling cannabis industry is that there is still ample room for innovation.
- There is no lack of demand, companies in the marijuana business are able to leverage this one important advantage. Marijuana startups face no lack of demand in North America.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Develop content of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place