Green Flower is actively searching for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in the project management of marketing online digital education and training.
$64,000 – $79,000 a year
Digital Marketing for Online Training: 2 years (Required)
Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Green Flower has a diverse suite of cannabis education products for both individuals and businesses. To create a healthy and scalable business, it’s important that we effectively market these products with enticing campaigns, offers, and content. The Green-Flower.com Product Manager will help develop and lead the execution of these initiatives to grow the business to new levels of revenue, momentum, and impact.
- B2C/B2B Marketing experience in online training/digital training
- Project Management skills
- A fundamental understanding of the B2C/B2B Marketing strategies
- A get it done attitude
- Project management of the marketing process for B2C/B2B
- Campaign mapping
- Online conversion optimization
- Data reporting and optimization
- Copy review and promotion
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Ads
- Social Media
- We have a clear, documented strategy for marketing our products online. This includes our content and communication strategy around web, email, webinar, and social.
- We are creating and managing a packed marketing calendar with campaigns designed for conversion.
- We are communicating with our email list multiple times per week to successfully drive traffic to our funnels, offers, and content. We are seeing above average statistics around opens, clicks, and shares.
- Our web / opt-in / sales pages are designed for conversion, and we are seeing above average results in leads and sales.
- We are producing highly compelling / creative social media content that is getting great engagement / being shared like crazy.
- We are producing webinars / sequences that both educate and convert people into sales.
- We are tracking the stats around everything, including traffic, clicks, leads, conversions, and more. We are using this data to optimize our efforts and make consistent progress.
- We are testing different traffic strategies. This could include paid, social campaigns, affiliate marketing, and more.
If you are interested in hearing more, please submit your qualified resume.
While we appreciate everyone who applies, at this time we may not be able to respond to those who do not meet the required skills at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,000.00 – $79,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing for Online Training: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)