Cayoosh Holdings is the parent company of two local business: Whistler Technologies and Whistler Therapeutics. We are currently growing at a fast pace and are looking to expand our team. We are experts in solventless cannabis extraction, formulation, organic agriculture, and new product research. We are an active multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, researchers, farmers, and project managers who enjoy living the mountain culture along the sea to sky. Our head office is in Whistler, BC with work sites in Vancouver, Whistler, and Lillooet, BC. Whistler Technologies is the first company to design and sell medical grade commercial scale ice-water extraction equipment producing Bubble Hash. Whistler Therapeutics is a medically focused cannabis cultivator, processor and researcher using our solventless technologies to create targeted medical formulations. We possess cultivation, research, and analytical testing licenses from Health Canada at our locations in Lillooet, BC. We have a 10-acre farm with a standard cultivation license. We are looking for a passionate positive team player with excellent photography and videography skills to join our dynamic team in the role of Media Content Creator.
Job Description: Multifaceted; Create high quality digital content for marketing material and multiple social media channels
Compensation: Salary (55K+) with Bonus and ability to participate in company’s stock option plan
Benefits: Comprehensive health insurance and recreation/wellness allowance after the probationary period of 3 months
Terms of employment: Full time
Location of Employment: Whistler, BC with travel required to Vancouver, Pemberton, Lillooet, BC and travel within North America to shoot content on commissioned sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Working with the Media Coordinator and Sales team to set content goals.
- Working with the Media Coordinator and Sales to design, create and execute a content schedule.
- Creating high quality photos and videos which are informative, appealing and clearly convey target messages.
- Create digital content for multiple social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, forums, company websites and for print production (brochures, investor decks, and marketing collateral).
- Writing articles and posts for company websites and social media platforms.
- Research industry related content and competing companies to ensure a focus on trending topics.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices, with an emphasis on the cannabis market.
- Proven work experience as a Media Content Creator.
- A passion for storytelling, visual communications and social communications platforms.
- Experience in full video production process.
- An emphasis on strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert eye for design and image/brand compatibility.
- Strong social media and Videography/photography skills.
- Must have their own videography and photography equipment.
- Superb time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Previous education in photography and filming considered an asset.
- Previous social media experience within the cannabis industry considered an asset.
- Portfolio of relevant projects required. Please provide a link with resume.