Media Report: London Law Student Reported To Have Died After Eating Cannabis Gummy

Law student, 23, who died after eating one ‘cannabis gummy’ as police warn against potentially fatal batch of sweets and man, 37, is charged with intent to supply psychoactive substance

  • Damilola Olakanmi, from Ilford, east London, bought the ‘gummies’ through app
  • The sweets were allegedly delivered to her home, where she fell ill last Tuesday
  • Hertfordshire University student was rushed to Queen’s Hospital but later died
  • Her friend, 21, from the US, was also seen by doctor but she was later discharged
  • Leon Brown, 37, of South Norwood, arrested Friday in connection with the death

 

A 23-year-old business law student who died after eating a suspected cannabis sweet has been pictured.

Damilola Olakanmi, from Ilford, east London, bought the ‘gummies’ through a messaging app and they were delivered to her home where she fell ill last Tuesday.

The Hertfordshire University student was rushed to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, at around 11.30pm – but died on April 2.

Her 21-year-old friend – a US student visiting the UK – was also seen by medics but was discharged after treatment.

Ms Olakanmi’s mother Wumi, 51, had kept a vigil next to her bed until she passed away on Saturday night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10687661/PICTURED-Law-student-23-died-eating-cannabis-gummies.html

Primary Sponsor

 


Karma Koala Podcast

Top Marijuana Blog