June 17, 2016
January 22, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Theranos: When a Culture of Growth Becomes a Culture of Scam
With a movie and a Hulu series in the works about her, Elizabeth Holmes is still a hot topic -- and a poster child for what entrepreneurs should not do. […]
- Ship Built With World Trade Center Steel Docks in Manhattan for 31st Annual Fleet Week
Starting Thursday, ship tours of the USS New York will be offered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Pier 88. […]
- My Top 4 Takeaways From This Year's Annual TED Conference
In case you missed the annual meeting-of-the-minds mega-conference this spring, don't worry, I've got your back. Here's the best advice I got there. […]
- 8 Tips for Copy That Drives Leads
Most companies in one survey undervalued content as a lead-generating tool. Here's how to make the most of your content. […]
- Report: Justice Department to Block T-Mobile-Sprint Merger
Antitrust officials at the DOJ are poised to block the deal between the two wireless carriers, days after the FCC announced it planned to approve the merger. […]
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs […]
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Garvin v. Cook Investments II
No. 18-35119 (9th Cir. 2019)A plan funded with proceeds from cannabis operations may be approved by a bankruptcy court because the plan's funding […]
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) is seeking experienced and knowledgeable speakers to present educational seminars, workshops, and panels at our events in New York, Los Angeles and Boston.May 28 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) will deliver on the hottest cannabis related opportunities in New York City from May 29th – June 1st.May 29 @ 8:00 am - June 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
- June 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- June 12 - June 14
- June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Vireo Case To Proceed Says Court https://t.co/KhClRTIOoaLoad More...
Vireo Case To Proceed Says Court https://t.co/KhClRTIOoa
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Update on the African Cannabis Market; Alabama Makes Medical Cannabis...
- HempWood Facility Coming to Kentucky; Harvard and MIT To Study Health...
- How Risk Management Can Make Marijuana Businesses Bulletproof
- Preparing for Increased M&A Activity in the US Hemp Industry
- Implications and Ramifications of the Hemp Seizures in Idaho and...
CFN Media Group Blog
- Study: CBD Could Capture Nearly Half of the $45 Billion Cannabis...
- New York City Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Renowned...
- CFN’s Daily Brief: Top Cannabis News of the Day
- Wildflower Brands Signs Distribution Agreement for South Africa
- International Cannabis to Purchase up to 100,000,000 Grams of Premium...
Green Market Report
- Green Market Report Stock Index Releases 2019 Q1 Summary Report
- Organigram Begins Trading on the NASDAQ
- A Simple Guide To Making An Investment In Marijuana Stocks
- The Daily Hit: May 21, 2019
- Canopy Growth Appoints Mike Lee as Acting Chief Financial Officer
- Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart Partners with Left Coast Ventures™ to Introduce Mind Your Head™ Cannabis Brand
- Australis Capital Acquires Green Therapeutics Brands in $8 Million Deal
- New Regime Will Impact Aphria Stock
- The Daily Hit: May 20, 2019
- Presidential Hopeful Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Wants The Cannabis Industry’s Support
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands