inventory control, 1 year (Preferred)
retail, 1 year (Preferred)
pharmaceutical, 1 year (Preferred)
10 key, 1 year (Preferred)
The primary purpose of this position is to establish and maintain the MJ Freeway tracking system for the Company and provide IT support to employees of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure all plant material from seeds, immature plants, veg plants, flower plants, and all medical cannabis products are tracked according to state regulations.
· Follow required maintenance and updating requirements for MJ Freeway.
· Perform inventory checks to ensure the system is up-to-date.
· Enter MJ Freeway data and provide periodic reports on production.
· Provide training for employees needing to utilize the system.
· Perform other duties as needed.
· Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN / WAN access in a Windows 10 environment over the phone or deskside, using remote tools to assist staff when needed.
· Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented staff.
· Provide IT support by responding quickly to resolve issues to the end user’s satisfaction.
· Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
· Document internal procedures.
· Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
· Preform user PC setup and deployment using standard hardware and software.
· Ability to grow into other responsibilities within the IT Department.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
· Verbal and Written Communication
· Analytical Skills
· Judgment/Independent Decision Making
· Attention to Detail
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This description is representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Incumbent must sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
· Individual may occasionally be required to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 15 pounds.
· Incumbent must be able to read, see, hear, and speak English.
· Incumbent will frequently operate in an office setting, and be required to use a computer with keyboard, telephone or handheld mobile device for extended periods of time, and office machinery as needed.
· Incumbent will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as required.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; typical work hours and days may vary with facility operations. Overtime hours and weekend work may be required.
Education, Certification(s), and/or License(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or plant science
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in IT and database management
· Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in cannabis tracking software preferred
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- pharmaceutical: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 key: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- N/A – fixed schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift