Here’s yesterday’s announcement
LAS VEGAS, NV – Today, the Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) released new online tools and resources to assist applicants in successfully submitting a complete application for a cannabis consumption lounge license.
Included are downloadable worksheets, checklists, and video tutorials to ensure interested parties have access to the same information. Topics include:
- Creating an Account on Accela (the application platform) (video tutorial)
- Applying for a Cannabis Consumption Lounge Agent Card (video tutorial)
- Social Equity Eligibility (video tutorial and worksheet)
- Diversity Plan Requirements (video tutorial and worksheet)
- Preparing to Apply for a Cannabis Consumption Lounge (video tutorial and worksheet)
- Prospective License Holders Checklist (worksheet)
All online tools and videos can be accessed on the CCB’s Cannabis Consumption Lounges page: https://ccb.nv.gov/nevada-cannabis-program/#item-2. Resources on additional topics and live webinars are forthcoming. Leading up to and during live webinars, applicants will have an opportunity to submit questions.
Assembly Bill 341 (2021) authorized the CCB to license and regulate cannabis consumption lounges. The CCB will issue two types of consumption lounge licenses: retail and independent. The CCB plans to open the first licensing round for consumption lounges in the Fall. Ahead of the 10-day application period, the CCB will give a formal 30-day notice.
For a general overview of cannabis consumption lounges, related FAQs, and relevant regulations, visit: ccb.nv.gov. Those interested in receiving notices should subscribe, here: https://ccb.nv.gov/subscribe/.