Today, the Ohio Department of Commerce has released the ‘Business Entity and Contact Information Form‘ of the testing lab applications and has posted those documents online. This release is consistent with the Department’s stated plan of providing information and documents related to the Medical Marijuana Control Program as they become available. As the Department continues to review applications for testing lab provisional licenses, it remains committed to full transparency. No licenses have been awarded. No further records are available at this time. Please continue to check the Medical Marijuana Control Program website for more information.Business Entity and Contact Information Form_Redacted
December 2, 2017
Search Cannabis Law Report
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Arizona v. Liwski
No. 2 CA-SA 2015-0044 (Ariz. Ct. App. 2015)Clear and unambiguous possession limits in Arizona Medical Marijuana Act are enforceable as written. […]
- Llewellyn v. AZ Compassionate Care Incorporated
No. CV-16-04181-PHX-DGC (D. Ariz 2017)A consumer alleging violation of FACTA because credit/debit card expiration date and last four digits of the […]
- Everest Biosynthesis Group, LLC v. Biosynthesis Pharma Group Ltd.
Case No. 17cv1466 (S.D. Cal. 2018)Arbitration clause in contract between parties relating to distribution of CBD products was enforceable because […]
- PharmaCann Penn, LLC v. BV Development Superstition RR, LLC
297 F. Supp. 3d 537 (E.D. Pa. 2018)Federal court declined to remand an action to state court finding that substantial federal issues exist in light […]
- Bourgoin v. Twin Rivers Paper Co., LLC
2018 ME 77 (Me. 2018)The Controlled Substances Act (CSA) preempts Maine’s Medical Use of Marijuana Act (MMUMA) such that an employer is not […]
Langlois – Cannabis
Oregon: OLCC's Enforcement Inspections, "Operation Good Harvest" Producing Results https://t.co/bQUFpzhmc9Load More...
Oregon: OLCC's Enforcement Inspections, "Operation Good Harvest" Producing Results https://t.co/bQUFpzhmc9
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor
- New Opportunity Zone Federal Tax Incentive Is Available to Cannabis Businesses
- Canadians May Be Denied at Border for World’s Largest Cannabis Conference
- Cannabis Steady Roll Toward End of Prohibition
- The Erie Doctrine and Insurance Coverage Disputes Walk Into a Bar…
- Join Us in Seattle for the Northwest Marijuana Law Conference on Nov. 16
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Hemp continues to make headlines, Farm Bill update, CBD Beer Is Back
- Hemp Is Used Across Several Industries, SIU Creates New Industrial...
- Vertical Opens CBD Facility In Kentucky, Stockton University offers a...
- Hemp market expected to grow to $1.9 billion by 2022, Canopy Growth...
- Canada Legalizes, Colorado's Amendment X, FDA Says Marijuana...
CFN Media Group Blog
- PURE GLOBAL POISED TO ADVANCE ITS INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS TO DISTRIBUTION...
- AREV Brands International Ltd. Announces Asset Purchase Agreement...
- AREV Brands International Ltd. announces Success in Terpene Blends on...
- International Cannabis Adds Portuguese CBD License, Continues...
- Tilray Reports 85.8% Increase in Third Quarter Revenue
Green Market Report
- Massachusetts To Begin Adult Use Sales On Tuesday
- The Daily Hit: November 19, 2018
- MedMen Stock Halted After Company Changes Terms Of Capital Raise
- Understanding International Investment in the Cannabis Industry at MJBizCon
- Florida’s Trulieve Reports Solid Quarter Of Rising Revenues
- Paragon Coin Settles With The SEC
- The Emerald Cup Launches Charity Arm at Annual Cannabis Celebration
- Green Market Report’s Marijuana Money November 16, 2018
- Paragon Reaches Settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The Daily Hit: November 15, 2018