Full Job Description
What we do:
Our firm has a well-established record of successfully representing businesses and entrepreneurs in regulatory compliance, health care, tax, intellectual property, litigation, employment, real estate/zoning, and many other areas of law. Our attorneys bring their decades of experience and business acumen to the highly-regulated cannabis industry to provide world-class advice, counsel, and legal services on the many legal and other obstacles facing cannabusinesses.
Seeking a corporate attorney (private company corporate governance, commercial transactions, and M&A) with cannabis regulatory law experience to head our growing Cannabis Law practice. The ideal candidate will have experience representing industry operators (cultivators, processors, dispensaries, independent testing labs, transportation companies and/or other ancillary businesses). Similar work experience in other jurisdictions is preferred but not required.
- Experience with cannabis industry regulation with a focus on representation of industry operators
- Must be licensed in corresponding state.
- Ability to work on challenging products in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in establishing and operating a cannabis business, whether plant-touching or ancillary, necessitates strategic planning and design
- Must be able to contribute at least 500k of profitable business to the firm
- Salary range of 225-235k, contingent on 500k book of profitable business. Salary increases with larger books of profitable business.
- Yearly bonus offered
New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Penn, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia OR Washington D.C. MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE YOU APPLY TO WORK
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $225,000.00 – $235,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote