26 October 2016
Here’s the draft rules and regs
MJ Biz have highlighted the takeaway points
- A medical practitioner or pharmacist needs to be on hand during all hours dispensaries are open; and if a business has more than one dispensary, a physician assistant or registered nurse can serve at locations in lieu of a pharmacist or physician.
- Dispensaries cannot be located within 1,000 feet of schools or day care centers.
- Dispensaries cannot co-locate with cultivation sites, processing facilities or other physicians.
- MMJ cannot be given away for free or used as part of a coupon or promotional program by dispensaries.
- Home MMJ delivery by dispensaries is prohibited.
- MMJ must be sold in sealed and labeled packages.
- Labels need to include the packaging date, number of doses or servings included in the package, percentages of THC and CBD, and more.
- Resemblances to trademarked candies or other products is prohibited.
- Dispensaries need business plans that include video surveillance and other security measures.