Full Job Description
Salary: $54,000.00 – $60,000.00
Location:This position is available for remote work.
Type:This is Temporary Full Time Position
Why you’ll love this position:
Ideal opportunity for experienced attorneys to continue practicing law in the short term and receive state benefits; as part of the team, you will enjoy the genuine spirit of cooperation and shared goals of applying the law to resolve disputes between state agencies and Missouri citizens and companies.
What you’ll do:
- Primarily assist with medical marijuana cases;
- Prepare draft decisions/orders;
- Provide legal advice to Commissioners and staff;
- Respond to public inquiries.
All you need for success:
- Missouri Licensed Attorney
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess 1-3 years of experience in administrative or regulatory law
- Demonstrate self-motivation, critical thinking, and ability to work with a team
- Trustworthiness with confidential information
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and Westlaw, and capable of learning new computer systems
If you have questions about this position please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.