Pink Haze is a female-owned luxury cannabis lifestyle brand for women.
Our mission in creating Pink Haze is to be a leading female-focused cannabis brand through the differentiating unity of product and community. Pink Haze products, launched in late 2020, offer more than your typical cannabis experience. We deliver flower grown to perfection by leading cultivators offering consistency in quality and effects. Through Pink Sesh Society, Pink Haze offers a safe space to connect, learn, destigmatize, form lifelong relationships, empower, and give back through the power of cannabis.
In the near future, we are poised to launch additional Pink Haze products in California and other states, a membership platform, and our national Pink Sesh chapter effort.
Pink Haze, LLC is based in California, the world’s largest cannabis market.
Seeking an entrepreneurial-minded operations and finance professional who can bring their talents to a fast-growing California cannabis product and membership start-up. This role will assist in establishing a long-term strategy along with implementing short and long-term goals, manage budgets and the allocation of resources, and ensure departments meet their goals.
The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and decision-making skills, can work in a fast-paced environment and wants to be a part of a growing female-focused start-up.
Candidate must be based in Southern California but will have the option of working remotely.
· Create and manage budgets, with a strong focus on overall P&L for the entire company and subsidiaries.
· Create investor and shareholder reports, as well as financial forecasts on an ongoing basis.
· Meet with CEO, board members and other executives to assess the direction of the company, develop short and long-term goals, plans, and strategies, and ensure the company’s compliance with the stated mission.
· Oversee operations as it relates to partner liaising, inventory management, COG reviews, and other supply chain oversight.
· Update, track and revise plans to increase the company’s profitability and progress.
· Responsible for prospecting, possible alliances, partnerships, and investment opportunities.
· Manage contract review and negotiation.
· Manage the recruitment of key sales, marketing and operations managers commensurate with the growth stages of the company.
· Maintain knowledge of tax liabilities, implications, and exemptions, as well as finances and operations.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
· 8-10 years preferably CPG experience but also looking at beer, wine, and spirits industry experience, showing an upward trajectory in growth and roles.
· Strong financial and operational knowledge of CPG.
· Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
· Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, motivational abilities, and the ability to find and retain talented employees.
· Innovative, with a vision for the future of the company that they can plan, strategize, and execute.
· Financial and operational knowledge, as well as knowledge of regulations, policy and procedures that affect the company.
· Cannabis industry experience.
Compensation: DOE + Equity Options
Clade 9 provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- CPG: 8 years (Required)
- Wine & Spirits: 8 years (Required)
- Fully Remote