EsquireConnect, Inc. has partnered with a high profile cannabis firm in Palm Beach County seeking a Real Estate Counsel with 3-5 years of legal experience working in real estate matters. This position may also be considered as a fully remote opportunity.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
- Experience in negotiating and drafting real property purchase and sale agreements, sale-leaseback transactions, real property financing leases, lease agreements, and other commercial transactions
- Experience with zoning, entitlements, surveys, and other real estate portfolio issues
- Managing lease renewal process, including renewal notice deadlines, termination, etc.
- Adept at development of corporate policies, procedures, and programs and provides counsel and guidance upon critical legal matters
All candidates must possess a J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and law license in good standing. Prior in-house and/or cannabis industry experience are required.
If you meet all qualifications and are interested in applying or know of anyone in the market for an in-house opportunity, feel free to send resumes for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $160,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- real estate transactional: 3 years (Required)
- law license (Required)
- Fully Remote