Conception Nurseries is a fast-growing cannabis tissue culture company headquartered in Sacramento, California.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing the company’s regulatory compliance strategies and programs and shall be responsible for ensuring company is in in compliance with all state and local cannabis regulations.
- Draft and prepare regulatory filings, Standard Operating Procedures, and policies
- Design and monitor systems to ensure compliance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all state and local regulations, including the CDFA and BCC and County and City of Sacramento
- Liaise between operations and legal departments
- Conduct trainings on regulatory requirements
- Identification and execution on initiatives without oversight
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and policies
- Assess the company’s future ventures to identify possible compliance challenges
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues
- Prepare reports for management and external regulators as needed
- Maintain required records and reports
Competencies: Very detail oriented, extremely organized, self-motivated, excellent writing skills, project management, in-depth knowledge of industry’s regulations, business acumen partnered with a dedication to compliance,
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance (cannabis and METRC experience desired);