Here at Plug, we are on a mission to reinvent the way people perceive, purchase, and share cannabis. To do that, we set out to provide the simplest and safest way to legally purchase cannabis products, as well as a safe space to build a community of savvy cannabis users.
We are searching for a Remote Creative Writer & Product Manager to join our team. We are a burgeoning startup in the cannabis industry and are in need of a product manager who can help us create and organize clients’ virtual products and web stores. We are especially looking for someone who shares our passion and vision, is dedicated and driven, and is independent and takes initiative. For this particular position, you must be a high-level, clever, and humorous writer, as well as very organized and detail-oriented.
Since we are a small, agile venture startup, you will be assuming a considerable amount of responsibility, though you will have the chance to be autonomous, as well as become a founding member and make your mark on our company’s future. Not only that, but you will be a part of a sandbox environment that is new, exciting, and will reward you in tangible recognition and unique experience.
To be more specific, you will be responsible for utilizing photo-editing platforms/software, SEO platforms, and WordPress to populate clients’ online product archives with product data. You will also be responsible for writing unique, interesting, and SEO-driven product descriptions and blog posts.
- Use Photoshop, Compressor, and Geoimgr to edit product images
- Use WordPress plugins (e.g. WooCommerce, WCFM Marketplace, Elementor) to populate product archives
- Make sure all order processes run smoothly
- Write SEO-driven (e.g. Google Adwords, Yoast SEO, Ubersuggest) content for products and blog posts that are unique, clever, and interesting
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks needed
- Previous experience or study in product management, supply chain management, SEO/digital media, creative writing, or related fields preferred
- Familiarity with photo editing and web development platforms preferred
- Strong leadership qualities (e.g. independence, initiative, industriousness)
- Exceptional writing abilities
This job is an internship paid based upon number of products posted. At a rate of $0.50/product and an average of about 300 products/store, compensation will be about $150/store.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $1,000.00 per month
This position is can be fulfilled remotely and won’t be a source of any unwanted exposure due to COVID-19.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)