METER Group, Inc. USA is seeking an experienced Social Media Content Creator for its METER Horticulture Division with a proven track record as an individual and team contributor. This role is responsible for the social media content and management for the Aroya product (aroya.io).
The Social Media Content Creator will travel frequently with sales teams throughout the United States to visit customers and partners. The successful candidate will be energetic, goal-driven, data-driven, and have extraordinary communication skills.
METER’s headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with an unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
This position can be remote from Pullman, WA.
- Passionate about the cannabis industry.
- Can direct and create video and photography content on your own.
- Skilled at creating relevant content across all social channels.
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Eager to continue to evolve skills in social-first content: mobile creator apps and in-app editing (e.g., TikTok video editing, Instagram stories, etc.).
- You understand the difference between a creative idea and tactical execution, and you’re an expert at producing both.
- You know the ins and outs of social media trends.
- Concepting and creating engaging social media content for AROYA, a fast-growing cannabis platform. Our goal is to break-through across platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram-first content.
- Getting scrappy and creating visually compelling, product-focused content.
- Collaborating to meet rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and receive feedback … all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and positive attitude towards content creation.
- Travel up to 70%
To Apply for This Position:
We ask all applicants to apply through our website at https://metergroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/. If your interests, qualifications, and experience match any of our openings please apply for that position so that you are considered immediately. You may also subscribe at our careers page so that we email you when we have openings in your area of interest.
METER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.