Professional Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Vicente Sederberg LLP has been at the leading edge of cannabis law and policy since the inception of the regulated cannabis industry. We help clients navigate cannabis, hemp and psychedelic laws and regulations. We also help shape these policies, and we have an unparalleled track record of advancing the legal cannabis industry in a dynamic and responsible manner. As Rolling Stone magazine put it, VS is “the country’s first powerhouse marijuana law firm.”
Our firm and many of our individual team members are widely recognized as leaders in cannabis law and policy. VS isa top ranked law firm by Chambers and Partners USA in its “Nationwide: Cannabis Law” practice category, and five of the firm’s partners are individually ranked. Five VS partners were included in the National Law Journal’s annual list of “Cannabis Law Trailblazers” in the first two years it was published, and Business Insider named VS one of “the top 7 law firms in cannabis, according to investors, startups and major companies in the booming industry.” We were also included in the 2020 list of “Top Cannabis Law Firms” compiled by Green Market Report and Cannabis Law Report.
This position is responsible for representing the firm to potential new clients and managing the onboarding processes to engage with the firm. They are the first point of contact for potential new clients (PNC), bringing a positive and supportive attitude to their interactions with prospective clients.
Vicente Sederberg offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverages 100% paid for by Vicente Sederberg for all of our full-time employees and their dependents. Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance coverages paid 100% for all of our full-time employees. We also offer a 401k with 4% company match, paid time off, and paid parental leave.
Vicente Sederberg is a team that values diversity of all stripes. We warmly welcome individuals to our team from all different backgrounds and promote an accepting culture and environment. We especially strive to include those who have been historically disadvantaged.
Salary range for the position is $65,000 – 85,000 annually.
Responsibilities of our Sr. Manager, Intake include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates initial intake inquiry process, establishes rapport with prospective new clients, assess’ their needs and introduces them to the firm, Practice Group leader and Consultation Attorney.
- Interacts with potential new clients via online form, email, phone, referrals, etc., to collect information for the intake process.
- Coordinates initial consultation between appropriate staff member(s) and the prospective new client.
- Performs background checks and internal conflict checks, follows up with Risk Management as needed.
- Enters PNC information into the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM); sets up new clients and new matters in Clio Manage.
- Drives continuous improvement of PNC experience through each touchpoint and engagement with the firm.
- Actively evaluates and facilitates the direction of the firm’s Intake strategy to address process and procedure, develops best practices and improves service delivery.
- Continually assess’ operations and suggests improvements of the operations of the intake process.
- Manages and improves the CRM system, including monitoring Pipeline to ensure timely flow of PNC lifecycle; leverages CRM to track and report performance on workflows.
- Maintains Intake Tracker, identifies patterns and provides insight regarding daily, weekly, monthly activity.
- Conducts business reviews to ensure Potential New Clients receive an unparalleled intake experience; acts as passionate advocate for VS potential new clients.
- Trains administrative and operational team members and attorneys on ClioGrow as necessary.
- Trains all new hires on the Intake process as part of the onboarding experience.
- Completes and disseminates weekly and monthly Intake reports to leadership, marketing and finance.
- Manages performance of team to achieve high impact performance indicators including cycle times, response rate, and time to service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a law firm managing client intake processes.
- 3-5 years of experience in professional sales environments preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills in fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and reprioritize quickly and efficiently.
- Enthusiasm and efficiency in managing customer service.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including familiarity with common legal terminology.
- Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, and the Internet.
Vicente Sederberg is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Client Intake (Law Firm): 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19