12 April 2018: CANADA: Nova Scotia cannabis legislation to move ahead without amendments. COLUMBIA: Creso Pharma updates market on Colombian medical cannabis acquisition. ISRAEL: Moves Step Closer To Permitting Medical Marijuana Exports MALTA: MGC Pharma gets go-ahead to build medical cannabis facility. MEXICO: Supreme Court considers legalizing marijuana. NEW ZEALAND: Grey Power branch to Govt: Let us grow medicinal cannabis.Read More
Tag: New Zealand
New Zealand General Practitioner Says No To Medicinal Cannabis For Cancer Patient..”It’s Too Much Paperwork”
Greg Moses has terminal pancreatic and liver cancer. He’s been given six months to live………According to Mr Moses the doctor said: “I haven’t got time. I haven’t got time to look at it. Nah, I’m not interested.”Read More
In a press release they said, “They said they would work with the Ministry of Health “to support the implementation of a workable, safe and regulated regime”.Read More
An interesting development reported in a number of NZ outlets. ““Dairying was challenging in the wrong ways, the bureaucracy – and I know that sounds funny when you’re looking at the bureaucracy that we’re standing in. But look at this – we’re doing it. A year ago, I wouldn’t have known a thing about hemp. I would have never even thought of growing it. We were looking around at the things we could grow and we said let’s have a go at hemp,”Read More
The Government legislation will be introduced as another private member’s bill, introduced by Green MP Julie Anne Genter but now in the name of her colleague Chloe Swarbrick, awaits its first reading.Read More
“The hope is to be granted the first licence to grow cannabis for medicine in New Zealand, subject to meeting strict government requirements for manufacturing medicines based on international standards.”Read More
An interesting new development by the conservative National Party in New Zealand…Read More
Member of Parliament and United Future Leader Peter Dunne wants drugs like cannabis to be legalized, saying this might actually help cut down the nation’s use.Read More
“Today we’re proud to announce that we’ve received approvals to permit Tilray to export medical cannabis to New Zealand.”Read More
New Zealand: Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne has delegated decision-making for the prescribing of all cannabis-based products to the Ministry of Health.
“I am satisfied that with the development of these guidelines, and with a number of successful applications having been subsequently completed, any risk associated with the early processes has largely abated and I have confidence in the Ministry of Health to handle the process in its entirety from now on.” Said DunneRead More
8 December 2016 New Zealand’s Green Party has according to a report on Stuff.com who...Read More
“The focus is on building our knowledge of this crop and developing the necessary relationships that will lead to a successful entry into a small New Zealand market.” Says chairmanRead More
The Hemp Industry hopes that it’s third time lucky as prior proposals have been turned down twice by both governments.Read More
Posted: 2 October 2016 Document Dates: 2016 Source URL...Read More
Posted: 2 October 2016 Document Date: 12 December 2001 Source URL ...Read More
Australia New Zealand: Document – Application A360 – Hemp as a novel food Final Assessment Report – Executive Summary
Posted: 2 October 2016 Document Date: Not Noted Source URL ...Read More
Radio New zealand reports…”Massey University drug researcher Chris Wilkins said New Zealand was getting to the point where a referendum would be appropriate.”Read More
The NZ Drug Foundation poll says majority want changes to cannabis legislationsRead More
Whangarei’s Grey Power federation has voted to support a push by a fellow Northland federation to legalise medicinal cannabis and says it’s not being naive in making the decision.Reports the NZ HeraldRead More
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
NACB Latest News
- Financial Company Connects Marijuana Businesses With Banking, Financial Services
Find out how Dama Financial is bringing financial services to marijuana businesses to bridge the gap between banks and the cannabis industry. The post Financial Company Connects Marijuana Businesses […]
- Tech Company Focuses on Providing More Effective Plant-Based Medicines
RYAH is a data analytics company specializing in the medical cannabis industry. Discover how they help patients with their IoT cannabis devices! The post Tech Company Focuses on Providing More […]
- Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana Nationwide During First 100 Days In Office
Whether you follow politics or not, Bernie Sanders has a plan to legalize marijuana nationwide if he becomes president. Here's how it would work. The post Bernie Sanders Wants To Legalize Marijuana […]
- Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of Legal Cannabis Products
With marijuana legalization in effect since October 2018, Canada is ready to tackle the edible cannabis debate. Check out these new CA cannabis products! The post Canada To Roll Out Second Wave of […]
- Your Vaping Experience Is Only As Good As Your Cartridge
With so many cannabis vaping products available how do you choose? From the latest technology to your health & safety, check out Velxtech cartridges first! The post Your Vaping Experience Is Only […]
- Hilary McCain Gives A 'Sweet Reason' To Try Her CBD-Infused, All-Natural Sparkling Waters
The former business school student combined two of her passions into a new and unique CBD sparkling water.
- 5 Safe Banking Alternatives For Cannabis Companies
With banks reluctant to work directly with cannabis companies, alternative "banking service solutions" have sprung up to help remedy the industry's cash problem.
- New Field Test Kit Can Differentiate CBD From THC, How Much Of Each Is In A Product
The test is used to help accurately differentiate CBD from THC in hemp, CBD products, cannabis, edibles, oils and more.
- NYPD Makes Huge Pot Bust, But It Was All Legal Hemp
In an embarrassing "oops" moment, NYPD seizes a perfectly legal shipment of hemp.
- Bruce Linton Bets On The Next Big Things In Cannabis
After a high-profile firing at Canopy Growth, Bruce Linton has a lot of opinions about the next big opportunities in cannabis.
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Cannabis Law Report Supports
Extinction Rebellion Earth
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Greenwood v. Green Leaf Lab LLC
No. 3:17-cv-00415-PK, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 125143 (D. Or. 2017)Despite marijuana’s illegality under federal law, employers in the marijuana […]
- Dewey v. Amazon.com, Inc.
C.A. No. K19C-02-001 (Del. Super. Ct. 2019)An employee’s claim of discrimination under the Delaware Medical Marijuana Act was required to be […]
- Bishop et al. v. City of Yukon
Case no. CV-2018-326 ( 2019)Oklahoma’s medical marijuana law places limitations on municipalities’ police power to regulate retail […]
- Albuquerque Public Schools v. Sledge
Civ. No. 18-1029 KK/LF (D.N.M. 2019)The Individuals with Disabilities Act (“IDEA”) does not require and cannot compel Albuquerque Public […]
- Pharmacann v. Ullery
No. 172, 173, 174, 183, 184 C.D. (Pa. Commw. Ct. 2019)A medical marijuana licensee in Pennsylvania was denied due process when it responded to a […]
- November 24 @ 8:00 am - November 26 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- December 9 @ 8:00 am - December 10 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- January 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- February 1, 2020
- February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/ Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/Load More...
Judge Throws Out Cannabis Possession Case as state lab testifies in court it can’t tell difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana https://cannabislaw.report/judge-throws-out-cannabis-possession-case-as-state-lab-testifies-in-court-it-cant-tell-difference-between-legal-hemp-and-illegal-marijuana/
Colorado Supreme Court Asked To Rule On, "Can A Judge Tell A Coloradan On Probation Not To Consume Medical Marijuana? " https://cannabislaw.report/colorado-supreme-court-asked-to-rule-on-can-a-judge-tell-a-coloradan-on-probation-not-to-consume-medical-marijuana/
Hoban Law Group Blog
- Golden Key 3.0 Event – Gateway Proven Strategies
- Is There Really a Market for Hemp Besides CBD?
- A Snapshot Of America’s Medical Marijuana Markets: Pennsylvania
- Seeking Certainty Between Certified Hemp Seeds Versus High-Yield CBD...
- 2019 Cannabis Independent Innovation Awards Program Announces Winners
- Tickets on sale now for Colorado Winter Hemp Summit in Boulder
- Missouri Lawyers Media to honor 26 for legal innovation
- Cannabis Corner: DEA Commander Turned Pot Co. Advocate
CFN Media Group Blog
- Canntab Achieves Key Milestone: Canntab Enters Into Supply &...
- “THC Kiss” Submitted to Health Canada for Approval
- Graph Blockchain Enters Psychedelics Market With LOI to Acquire...
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Corporation Signs a Strategic Sales...
- North Bud Farms Enters U.S. Market with the Signing of the Definitive...
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: November 20, 2019
- TerrAscend Delivers Rising Revenue, Rising Expenses
- Harvest Health Reports Earnings, New Financing, Changes CannaPharmacy Deal
- The Daily Hit: November 19, 2019
- HEXO Admits To Growing Cannabis In Unlicensed Room
- Canopy Growth Gets Big New York Tax Break
- Merida Capital, Minority Cannabis Business Assoc. Announces Winners of Accelerator Program
- Money Moves: Flowr, Meta Growth
- Trulieve Delivers Another Solid Quarter of Earnings
- Executive Spotlight: Diana Anglin
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands