The agenda and meeting materials for each Subcommittee Meeting can be found here: http://bcc.ca.gov/about_us/meetings/materials/20180213_cac.html. All Subcommittee Meetings are open to the public.
MEETING TIMES AND LOCATIONS: All Subcommittees will meet at the Sheraton Grand Hotel (1230 J Street). Below are the times and room location of each Subcommittee:
- Enforcement Subcommittee – Bataglieri Room
- Manufacturers Subcommittee – Beavis Room (Please note the updated time**)
- Microbusiness Subcommittee – Bondi Room
- Retailers Subcommittee – Compagno Room
- Testing Laboratories Subcommittee – Falor Room
- Cultivators Subcommittee – Compagno Room
- Distributors Subcommittee – Bondi Room
- Equity Subcommittee – Beavis Room
- Licensing Application Subcommittee – Falor Room
- Public Health and Youth Subcommittee – Bataglieri Room
The Cannabis Advisory Committee advises the Bureau and the other licensing authorities – the California Department of Food and Agriculture and the California Department of Public Health – on the development of regulations that help protect public health and safety and reduce the illegal market for cannabis.
For additional information about the Cannabis Advisory Committee, or to subscribe to email alerts to hear about updates as they become available, please visit the Bureau’s website at http://www.bcc.ca.gov/.
For information on all three state licensing authorities, please visit the state’s California Cannabis Portal at https://cannabis.ca.gov/. Follow the Bureau on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily news and updates.