Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company’s world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
Seeking an experienced Transaction Attorney who specializes in corporate, real estate and manufacturing/supplier areas of law. This role will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating and business agreements, memoranda, corporate and business documents and other legal-related correspondence.
- Assist with abroad range of legal transaction work with emphasis on corporate, real estate, compliance, and licensing matters related to the cannabis industry
- Must have strong experience in drafting supply and distribution, licensing/branding, purchase, corporate and other agreements
- Must have experience in reviewing title, survey, environmental and loan documents; and have experience in assisting with corporate governance matters
- Experience with cannabis compliance and regulations strongly preferred
- Able to conduct research and, anticipate and guard against legal risk
- Juris Doctor degree in law with current license to practice in Michigan – Required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. They must be able to draft and review correspondence, legal memoranda, corporate documents, real estate, and complex contracts, with little oversight needed. – Required
- Writing samples – Required
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills-Required
- 2+ Years of cannabis related experience – strongly preferred
- Marihuana application preparation and submittal experience – strongly preferred.
- Administrative and management skills
- Analytical ability with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient computer skills (MS applications)
Full Time: $90-110K based on experience and successful interview; full benefits and great growth opportunities
Candidates must disclose if they are in a conflicting non-compete agreement.
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.