US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
JOB & CAREER DESCRIPTION:
· South Cord Management needs to hire an experienced TRANSACTION ATTORNEY as soon as possible.
· Seeking an experienced attorney who specializes in corporate, real estate, and manufacturing/supplier areas of law.
· This role will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating and business agreements, memoranda, corporate and business documents, and other legal-related correspondence.
· Assist a multi-site cannabis company in keeping every detail within legal specifications and limits.
JOB & CAREER DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with abroad range of legal transaction work with an emphasis on corporate, real estate, compliance, and licensing matters related to the cannabis industry.
· Must have strong experience in drafting supply and distribution, licensing/branding, purchase, corporate and other agreements.
· Must have experience in reviewing title, survey, environmental, and loan documents; and have experience in assisting with corporate governance matters.
· Experience with cannabis compliance and regulations strongly preferred.
· Able to conduct research and, anticipate and guard against legal risk.
JOB & CAREER RESPONSIBILITIES/QUALIFICATIONS:
· Juris Doctor degree in law with current license to practice in California (Required).
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
· Must be able to draft and review correspondence, legal memoranda, corporate documents, real estate, and complex contracts, with little oversight needed.
· 2+ Years of cannabis industry-related experience.
· Marijuana application preparation and submittal experience.
· Writing samples (Required).
· Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft applications).
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $165,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Do you have experience with cannabis licensing applications?
- Bar (Required)
Work Location: One location