Prohibition Partners LIVE is the largest cannabis event series in the world. Across our 5 premium in-house brands, in 2020 we have taken our industry-leading conferences online, delivering agenda-setting content, targeted virtual networking and engaging digital experiences for international regulators, Fortune 500 firms and cannabis-industry leaders.
In 2021, we’re launching an exciting, ambitious event plan which includes a number of high profile, premium events in-person globally & online – featuring world-leading figures from business, culture, politics and science.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated and creative Communications Manager with all round experience in leading the publishing & delivery of best in class branded content, plus delivering communications plans and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience marketing digital content, event tickets and understand how to build digital platforms and brands.
Quality content should be at the forefront of your approach as we look to significantly grow our presence within the industry across Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and our own website portfolio by producing highly engaging articles & videos across all.
The successful candidate will lead on the development and execution of a content calendar focused on delivering effective content campaigns, social media and marketing. You will work alongside a dedicated team of web developers, freelance content writers and designers.
- Alongside the Event Lead, Develop a marketing & comms strategy for 2021 that drives both ticket sales and brand awareness for our multiple event brands.
- Help to build marketing & communciations campaigns to sell tickets to our flagship in person and virtual conferences.
- Draft, manage and execute a 12-month calendar that will include email campaigns, social media campaigns, blog content, press releases and effective PPC campaigns.
- Work to optimise and grow paid media campaigns, considering KPIs such as CPA, volumes, ROI etc.
- Build out affiliate marketing strategy and manage relationships with affiliate marketers.
- Draft and distribute press releases and manage press relationships in the run up to the event.
- Liaise with the Event Lead to utilise our in-house design team to produce content and creative, such as gifs, trailers, infographics and advertising assets for campaigns.
- Help manage the content on a WordPress template to drive ticket sales, grow audience and increase conversions.
- Track brand awareness, email sign-ups, email marketing performance, sales performance, conversion rates and make strategic recommendations for website improvements.
- Produce weekly reports on the performance of marketing and PR campaigns.
- Organise and distribute our wealth of video content from across the last two virtual conferences.
- 3+ years of experience in digital or content marketing
- 3+ years experience running social media campaigns
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress and social media management tools.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a solid understanding of major marketing channels.
- Experience copywriting and briefing designers to create campaigns.
- Ability to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Self-motivated, organised and a strong communicator.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Experience selling tickets to a live or virtual event preferred.
Role & commitment:
- This is an ongoing freelance role
- This role is fully remote – can be UK based or anywhere across Europe
- Day rate to be negotiated
Part-time hours: 18-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £150.00-£200.00 per day