Prohibition Partners are a fast-growing global provider of events and intelligence for the burgeoning legal Cannabis industry. We are a highly ambitious business intelligence SaaS platform for the Global Cannabis Industry, in true SCALE up mode. We are seeking a talented Product Owner to join the team and lead the next phase of exciting growth
This role requires an exceptional individual who will oversee all aspects of product and technical development, content, UX, subscription and revenue streams for the platform. You will ideally have min 5 year’s experience within a B2B SaaS business including ownership of user acquisition and retention. You may be currently in a product management or product owner role, with an appreciation of the commercial and functional requirements needed to run a successful SaaS platform.
This role requires an exceptional individual who will oversee all aspects of product and technical development, content, UX, subscription and revenue streams for the platform.
- be responsible for creating a platform roadmap for ATALIS and introducing processes, metrics and systems to ensure the team is successful and aligned to the wider goals of the business.
- be required to manage the data sourcing by bringing together various news, data feeds and manual data gathering.
- managing the creation of user dashboards, working with large data sets and data visualisation.
- Experience in completing a B2B launch or have successfully iterated an existing SaaS product.
- Working knowledge of the market intelligence and analytics technology landscape and buyer behaviour.
- Ability to form strong relationships across the organisation and work with resources outside of your function.
- Proven ability to acquire and retain customers and grow revenues from SaaS subscriptions.
- A growth mindset and ambition to successfully drive the platform’s expansion.
- Prior experience of owning the technical direction and strategy of a platform team, working in an agile environment.
- Ability to understand the long term strategy of scaling up a SaaS platform but can also implement that vision.
- Experience of UX and design thinking process with clear focus on delighting customers.
- Experience of dashboard design and data visualization
- Experience project managing the technical delivery and technical resources required to deliver and maintain the platform.
- Experience working within the cannabis industry (desirable but not essential)
If you feel this would be of interest, please send the latest version of your CV
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- SaaS: 3 years (required)
- Product management: 3 years (required)
- Remote interview process