THE PRICE –
THE DATE –
Various Dates – See Blurb Section
THE RATING –
THE BLURB –
Cannabis Quality Virtual Conference Series: Every Tuesday, starting on September 8th and through November, we’ll host we’ll host 2-3 hour weekly broadcasts of themed episodes that are comprised of two presentations and two sponsored Tech Talks, followed by a panel discussion.
The Cannabis Quality Virtual Conference Episodes and Themes:
· Episode 1, September 8: Opening Day, Market Analysis
· Episode 2, September 15: Cannabinoid Research & Discovery
· Episode 3, September 21: Standards, Quality & Sustainability
· Episode 4, September 29: Licensing Applications
· Episode 5, October 6: HACCP & GMPs
· Episode 6, October 13: Laboratory Testing
· Episode 7, October 20: East Coast Market Update
· Episode 8, October 27: Supply Chain Quality
· Episode 9, November 3: Safety, Quality & Compliance
· Episode 10, November 10: Post-Election Analysis
· Episode 11, November 17: Laboratory Accreditation
· Episode 12, November 24: The Canadian Market
· Episode 13, December 1: Facility Design
· Episode 14, December 8: Legal Issues
· Episode 15, December 15: Hemp Quality
· Episode 16, December 22: Cultivation Technology
More about the program…
Registration Prices and Team Discounts
With the early bird discount, the complete series of episodes is $150 for a single login and $545 for a company wide enterprise license with unlimited logins. Early Bird discount expires August 7.
Continuing Education and CEUs
The 16 episodes delivers a total of 40 hours of education and training in a highly manageable pace and format. A Certificate of Attendance is provided for each attendee.
No problem! For the episodes that you can’t attend the live broadcast, watch them later “On Demand”
Much more than a bunch of webinars… A Virtual Platform creating greater human interaction!
Human connection is so important for events. That’s why we’ve invested in new tools into the Conference Virtual Platform to ensure those discussions, discovery, and connection can go on whether our event is offline or online (and not end when the live stream does).
The new platform provides attendees with a way to keep track of live sessions, connect with sponsors, and engage with peers, all in a familiar way.
Cannabis Quality is not the only game in town…
True, but four straight days in a virtual conference for 8+ hours a day is like a Phish concert without weed, it just sucks.
The format and schedule that is necessary in face to face conferences does not transfer well to virtual.
Simply, the experience other cannabis conferences are offering is not conducive to staying engaged or learning not to mention, take into consideration that you have a job to do during that week.
Which is why we have designed Cannabis Quality’s program with short, manageable episodes that are highly educational.
THE LINK –