MJ Biz reports
A San Francisco Bay Area marijuana testing lab whose business license was revoked earlier this month filed suit against California regulators, claiming its right to due process was violated because there’s no appeals process.Harrens-Lab-lawsuit
According to the lawsuit, filed Thursday in Alameda County Superior Court, the Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) on Feb. 4 yanked the testing license of Hayward-based Harrens Lab over allegations that the company:
- Isn’t able to take solid representative testing samples.
- Broke state rules by using a third-party courier to ship cannabis samples.
- Failed to generate shipping manifests before transporting marijuana goods.
- Shipped marijuana samples and goods without state-mandated Metrc labels.
- Modified the lab premises without the agency’s approval.
- Didn’t install a required video surveillance system.
Read full article at
California marijuana testing lab sues state over revoked license