We apply our entirely subjective bong score to each event
1 Don’t Bother Unless You Need A Well Deserved Sleep
2 You Might Learn Something But We Hope You Didn’t Pay For It
3 This is really something, interesting presenters, well worth the money, and i actually will learn something
Cannabis in the Midwest is projected to grow at a booming rate in what is widely considered one of the hottest markets over the next 12-18 months. A market in which operations are juggling complex regulatory, operational and financial hurdles. These industry players seek to make sense of the uncertainties that will undoubtedly come with the next evolution of cannabis in the Midwest, all while focusing on near and long-term profitability, fundamental strength and expansion.
This free-to-access webinar will provide financial strategies, regulatory updates and unique market insights around the Midwest cannabis industry. In this 45-minute panel (followed by a 15-minute Q&A) industry experts will provide an overview of the Midwest cannabis landscape, discuss market trends and share key considerations for successful growth.
- How Chicago become a cannabis capital and what makes the Midwest special?
- Market trends and recent regulatory developments
- Data-driven insights and consumer behavior
- Key financial considerations in optimizing operational strategies
- What will US legalization, interstate commerce and legal imports/exports mean for the Midwest?
- Sarah McGuire, Partner MGO
- Eric Berlin, Partner, Dentons
- Jessica Lukas, Senior Vice President of Commercial Development, BDSA
- Patrick Lane, Senior Vice President of Corporate Partnerships, Benzinga