Jamaica’s Minister of Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries Says Major Car Company Wants To Grow Hemp On The Island
June 11, 2018
Search Cannabis Law Report
Langlois – Cannabis
- Half-Baked: Edibles, Beverages and New Cannabis Products to Be Legalized and Regulated in 2019
- Health Canada Announces Changes to the Cannabis Licensing Process
- Cannabis: Legal Age and Public Places – the Consultations Are Over
- New Cannabis Products: Changes Are Coming to the Federal Legal Framework in 2019
Cannabis Operating Plan Templates
- How Cannabis Company Caliva Survived a Business-Ending Regulation
When a new law limited how companies can deliver cannabis, Caliva just invested more in their delivery service.
- Federal-Licensed Researcher Sues Government Over "Sub-Par" Research Cannabis
Scientists in the U.S. are still limited to one source to get weed for research, but an Arizona researcher wants the court to force a change.
- CBD Is a Crowded Industry. Here's How One Brand Learned to Stand Out.
Instead of pushing a product, Feals focuses on its customers' pain points.
- 5 Best Practices for Retail Staffing in Cannabis
Finding the right employees to elevate your business can be a challenge.
- Here's How to Reduce the Cost of Cannabis for Consumers
Consumers could be saving money while cultivators extract higher profits.
NACB Latest News
- NACB Passes Leading Lab Testing & Product Integrity Standard
New York - The NACB is proud to announce the adoption of its National Standards on Laboratory Testing and Product Integrity. These standards are designed to protect consumers and demonstrate to […]
- Indicas and Sativas...Oh My! What's the Difference?
Chances are good that when you venture into a cannabis dispensary and talk to a patient care specialist, you will be eventually be posed with the classic question: “Are you looking for an […]
- Cannabis Employment Symposium Hosted in LA
On March 28, 2019 the NACB and Vangst are teaming up to hold an all-day exclusive Symposium on Cannabis Employment - the event is taking place at the Westin Bonaventure in downtown LA. This […]
- Cannabis: What’s Trust Got To Do With It?
At the NACB, we like to say we’re the most trusted credential in cannabis. We’ve made trust our currency because in today’s world of unlimited products, services and experiences, […]
- We Love Our Members, We Also Love Discounts
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.&nbs
Sponsor – aBizinaBox
Sponsor – Cannabis Law Digest
- Hansen v. U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
911 F.3d 1362 (Fed. Cir. 2018)Employee was properly dismissed from his position after a positive drug test because the Department of Homeland […]
- Horn v. Medical Marijuana, Inc.
15-701 (W.D.N.Y. 2019)CBD byproduct from the extraction process is essentially a resin extracted from cannabis, which in 2012 fell within the […]
- Sena v. New Mexico Dept. of Health
No. D-101-CV-2016-01971 (N.M. Dist. 2018)The purpose of the Lynn and Erin Compassionate Use Act is to assure medical cannabis patients in New Mexico […]
- Eplee v. City of Lansing
2019 Mich. App. LEXIS 1320 (Mich. Ct. App. 2019)A company is not required to change its drug policy to allow a medical marijuana patient to […]
- Llamas v. Titus
No. 2018-0516 (Del. Ch. 2019)Following the death of his co-member, the remaining member and manager of a cannabis company, amended an operating […]
- September 4 @ 8:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 1 - October 3
- October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- October 1 @ 2:00 pm - October 3 @ 4:00 pm UTC+0
Prohibition Partners Publish, "The Cannabis Legal Report" https://t.co/WLbL4Fxvz0Load More...
Prohibition Partners Publish, "The Cannabis Legal Report" https://t.co/WLbL4Fxvz0
Hoban Law Group Blog
CFN Media Group Blog
Green Market Report
- The Daily Hit: August 21, 2019
- Cresco Labs Revenue Rises 253% In Second Quarter
- Hamptons Cannabis Expo Finds NY Has A Long Road Ahead for Full Legalization
- Executive Spotlight: Gregory William Richter, CTO & Managing Director of Revolution Microelectronics
- Tilray Inks Deal To Export C$3.3 Million To Germany
- A Potential CBD Processor with ‘Blue-Sky Prospects’
- The Daily Hit: August 20, 2019
- BDS Analytics Closes On $7 Million In New Financing
- iAnthus Secures $50 Million Loan For Expansion
- The Daily Hit: August 19, 2019
Cannabis Law Journal
- Another Anti-Cannabis RICO Case Goes Up in Smoke, But an Existential Threat Remains
- Outline – HopgoodGanim Lawyers: Medicinal Cannabis in Australia: issues and regulations
- Are Recent Medicinal Cannabis Flower Exports out of Jamaica Legal?
- Cannabis Law Journal: April 2019 Issue 12
- Frost Brown Todd – Now is the Time to Plan IP Strategies for Industrial Hemp
- The protection of cannabis companies financial rights within Colombia’s legal system
- What Cannabis Cultivators and Retailers Need to Know About Product Liability Lawsuits
- Key Legal Considerations for Cross-Border Cannabis and Hemp Agreements
- UK: Medicinal Cannabis – How far have we really come?
- TNI Publish Free PDF: Cannabis Regulation in Europe: Country Report Netherlands