Here’s a list of affected products
Several marijuana products failed microbial testing, the State of Nevada’s Department of Taxation announced Friday afternoon.
Officials urged consumption of these products should be avoided by people with suppressed immune systems.
Affected marijuana was sold in the form of flower and pre-rolls between Oct. 25, 2019 and Jan. 16, 2020, the press release said.
According to the agency, the affected marijuana was cultivated by
- 1. Integral Cultivation LLC (license #70155083229545863037)
- 2. THC Nevada LLC (license #54980305084297438991)
- 3. 3AP INC (license #52712498758628776807)
- 4. Nevada Group Wellness LLC (license # 28729875179355972226)
- 5. Qualcan LLC (license #35051929286907100905)
- 6. Franklin BioScience NV LLC (license #82088286840467115782)
To find specific products, click the photo gallery or visit tax.nv.gov.