Packed with cutting-edge information, innovation and insight about the blossoming cannabis industry, The New West Summit featured:
World-class speakers like Richard Branson, George Clinton, Jason Silva and Steve DeAngelo all talking about the future of cannabis.
A look at what’s next for dispensaries, non-profits, venture-backed startups, publicly traded companies and crowd-funding.
Panels of active, accredited investors and successful entrepreneurs to talk about fundraising and venture capital in cannabis today.
How technology is influencing extraction, cultivation, vaporizers, POS, CMS, and auditing systems, and more
What’s coming next for compliance and the legal landscape to help you future-proof your business model.
What’s working now for cannabis marketing, focusing on: social media, digital, modern branding, editorial trends, the entry of Fortune 500 brands into the space, and the normalization of cannabis, and much more
The speakers represented the “who’s who” of cannabis today:
• Sir Richard Branson – Founder, The Virgin Group
• George Clinton – Founding Member of Parliament
• Dave Morin – Founder, Slow Ventures
• Jason Silva – Host of Brain Games on Nat Geo
• Roger McNamee – Founder, Elevation Partners
• Rick Barry – Former Pro NBA & Hall of Fame Athlete
• Steve DeAngelo – Harborside
• Mike Harden – Founder & Senior Partner, Big Rock
• Jim McAlpine – Founder, 420 Games, New West Summit
• Jared Mirsky – CEO / Founder, Wick & Mortar
• Josh Otten – Co-founder PRØHBTD Media
• Derek Riedle – Founder & Publisher, Civilized
• Alan Brochstein – Alan J. Brochstein, CFA
• Reggie Gaudino – VP, Science, Genetics and Intellectual Property
• Micheal Ray – Bloom Farms
• Roy Bingham – CEO & Founder, BDS Analytics