Recent updates include:
- Added support for Canadian ticker symbols and price data for companies that primarily trade on Canadian stock exchanges. Canadian market capitalizations are converted to U.S. dollars for equal comparison between U.S. and Canadian stocks.
- Added support for tags that make it easier for users to sort on public and private companies based on criteria that interests them, such as privately held companies that are raising capital or that have announced plans to go public.
- Added fundamental data to public company profiles to simplify analysis, including data points like revenue, EBITDA and short interest. We have also added several new private and public companies over the past several weeks.
- Added enhanced news and coverage to pull in psychedelics news from around the web.
The PsyIndex was updated with:
- Added Red Light Holland Corp.
- Added GreenStar Biosciences Inc.
- Added Nutritional High International Inc.
- Removed Wuhan General China Group Inc.
“We will continue to advance the PsyIndex by launching new features designed to help investors track psychedelics and mushroom companies and discover investment opportunities that interest them,” said CFN Media President Frank Lane. “We have a backlog of powerful features that will be continuously deployed over the coming weeks.”
You can suggest new public or private psychedelic companies to include in the index using our contact form and embed the live index chart via the PsyIndex widget on your website using our code snippet.