The PsyIndex rose more than 14% last week as the sector moved broadly higher. With the world’s first psychedelics-focused ETF set to begin trading this week, the market could see increased interest over the coming weeks.
|Top Gainers||Top Decliners|
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Horizons ETFs Management Inc. announced the launch of the world’s first psychedelics focused ETF. Press Release
- Psyence Group Inc. completed a reverse takeover transaction and completed its non-brokered financing. Press Release
- Psyched Wellness Ltd. (CSE: PSYC) (OTCQB: PSYCF) announced a new OTCQB ticker symbol. Press Release
The company also submitted an application to register a trademark for the company’s unique extraction technology. Press Release
- Revive Therapeutics Ltd. (CSE: RVV) announced an upsizing of its previously announced bought deal financing. Press Release
- Delic Holdings Inc. (CSE: DELC) announced a new OTCQB listing and DTC eligibility. Press Release
- Pure Extracts Technologies Corp. (CSE: PULL) recently closed an upsized $8.5 million offering with strong retail demand. Press Release
- Mind Cure Health Inc. (CSE: MCUR) announced an increase to previously announced bought deal public offering. Press Release
One key to bringing new drugs to market resides in the genesis of drug discovery and development of novel molecules. Capturing a substantial portion of the big pharma market potential is the goal of MagicMed Industries Inc. (CSE: MGIC reserved), which is bringing the practice of creating a library of molecular derivatives to the psychedelics sector.
Delic Corp. (CSE: DELC) (OTCQB: DELCF) was founded by former High Times executives to cultivate these companies through a combination of awareness and capital. With three existing platforms reaching over 300,000 people per month, the company is already making inroads and educating the public while planning a flagship in-person event for 2021.
- Psychedelics ETF will begin trading this week. via Green Market Report
- Why investors are bullish about psychedelics. via Forbes
How to benefit from psychedelics without even taking them. via Psychology Today