The PsyIndex fell 4.89% last week in a relatively quiet week.
Aside from several capital raises last week, Magical Brands updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange and GreenStar Biosciences Inc. signed a definitive agreement to acquire Eleusian.
No gainers last week.
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Magical Brands Corp. updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange through its three-cornered amalgamation with Good2Go Corp. (TSXV: GOTO.P).
- GreenStar Biosciences Inc. (CSE: GSTR) signed a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of Eleusian, bringing another privately held psychedelics company into the public fold.
- MagicMed Industries Inc. announced plans to raise up to $1.5 million by selling six million shares of common stock at $0.25 per share. The proceeds will be primarily used to expand the company’s scientific team and develop its Psybrary of psychedelic derivative molecules.
- Numinus Wellness Inc. announced plans to raise up to $4.05 million by selling 15 million units at $0.27 a piece. Each unit will consist of one common share and one-half of one common shares purchase warrant exercisable at $0.40 per share.
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc.’s MindLeap Health subsidiary entered into an agreement to launch a meditation program with Brightmind. Under the terms of the agreement, Brightmind will provide specialized meditation content and MindLeap add the content to its platform.
Previously Announced Upcoming Listings
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced a letter of intent with Newton Energy Corporation (TSX.V: NTN.H). In addition, the company plans to complete a brokered private placement of common shares at a price of $2.00 per common share for gross proceeds of between $14 million and $15 million.
- Silo Wellness Inc. announced a proposed reverse takeover with Yukoterre Resources Inc. (CSE: YT). In connection with the transaction, the company will complete a private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $2.5 million.
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. announced a definitive amalgamation agreement with MPV Exploration Inc. to list on the CSE. In conjunction, it will complete a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts to raise C$2 million in working capital.
- Havn Life Sciences announced the launch and filing of its preliminary prospectus.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. signed a letter of intent with Hinterland Metals Inc. and undertook a $3 million non-brokered private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Mindset Pharma Inc. signed a letter of intent with North Sur Resources Inc. and aims to raise $1 million in a private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Psychedelic activists unveiled a measure to legalize psychedelic medicine in Oakland, California. via High Times.