The PsyIndex rose 5.66% last week after a few big moves. Revive Therapeutics soared higher on Friday after the FDA confirmed a Phase III trial for a COVID-19-related product, while Hollister Biosciences moved sharply higher during Wednesday’s session on high volume.
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Mydecine Innovations Group Inc. appointed a former RedBull Marketing Director as its Chief Marketing Officer.
- MindMed Inc. completed dosing in a Phase 1 Single Ascending Dose (SAD) study of 18-MC, a non-hallucinogenic molecule based on the psychedelic substance, Ibogaine.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. closed the acquisition of Cedar Psychiatry, a leading psychedelic therapy organization in the United States.
- Numinus Wellness Inc. and Together We Can partner to support addiction recovery and mental wellness.
Previously Announced Upcoming Listings
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced a letter of intent with Newton Energy Corporation (TSX.V: NTN.H). In addition, the company plans to complete a brokered private placement of common shares at a price of $2.00 per common share for gross proceeds of between $14 million and $15 million.
- Silo Wellness Inc. announced a proposed reverse takeover with Yukoterre Resources Inc. (CSE: YT). In connection with the transaction, the company will complete a private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $2.5 million.
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. announced a definitive amalgamation agreement with MPV Exploration Inc. to list on the CSE. In conjunction, it will complete a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts to raise C$2 million in working capital.
- Havn Life Sciences announced the launch and filing of its preliminary prospectus.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. signed a letter of intent with Hinterland Metals Inc. and undertook a $3 million non-brokered private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Mindset Pharma Inc. signed a letter of intent with North Sur Resources Inc. and aims to raise $1 million in a private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Magical Brands Corp. updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange through its three-cornered amalgamation with Good2Go Corp. (TSXV: GOTO.P).