The PsyIndex fell 1.17% during a shortened holiday week that saw relatively light trading across the board. Notably, Havn Life Sciences Inc. went public on the CSE last week and is trading more than three percent higher early in Monday’s session—a bullish sign for upcoming listings.
|Top Gainers||Top Decliners|
Corporate News, Deals & Listings
- Havn Life Sciences Inc. (HAVN) received a Section 56 exemption from Health Canada to process psilocybin for research purposes. Press Release
- Awakn Life Sciences Inc. launched a clinical research division with professor David Nutt and Dr. Ben Sessa. Press Release
- Numinus Wellness Inc. (NUMI) closed an oversubscribed C$4.6 million offering at $0.25 per unit. Press Release
- Apotheca Systems Inc. updated investors on the development of its patent pending AI Assisted Personalized Therapy Framework Platform, Apotheca.ai, designed to support psychedelic medicine. Press Release
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced the launch of its Trip app, a first-of-a-kind app and experience that enables anyone to access tools that support self exploration and consciousness expansion. Press Release
- Havn Life Sciences Inc. (HAVN) commenced trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE). The biotech company is focused on unlocking the human potential of psychoactive compounds derived from plants and fungi. Press Release
MagicMed Industries Inc. raised roughly $1.6 million in an oversubscribed private placement to develop Psybrary™—a proprietary drug discovery platform for the psychedelics industry. Using its deep expertise in molecular derivatives, the company aims to develop a library of derivative variant molecules that partners can develop into therapeutics.
In our latest article, we take a closer look at why the company’s unique business model has drawn so many investors and where to learn more as it moves closer to going public.
Previously Announced Upcoming Listings
- Field Trip Psychedelics Inc. announced a letter of intent with Newton Energy Corporation (TSX.V: NTN.H). In addition, the company plans to complete a brokered private placement of common shares at a price of $2.00 per common share for gross proceeds of between $14 million and $15 million.
- Silo Wellness Inc. announced a proposed reverse takeover with Yukoterre Resources Inc. (CSE: YT). In connection with the transaction, the company will complete a private placement for gross proceeds of approximately $2.5 million.
- Entheon Biomedical Corp. announced a definitive amalgamation agreement with MPV Exploration Inc. to list on the CSE. In conjunction, it will complete a non-brokered private placement of subscription receipts to raise C$2 million in working capital.
- Novamind Ventures Inc. signed a letter of intent with Hinterland Metals Inc. and undertook a $3 million non-brokered private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Mindset Pharma Inc. signed a letter of intent with North Sur Resources Inc. and aims to raise $1 million in a private placement to go public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE).
- Magical Brands Corp. updated its plans to list on the TSX Venture exchange through its three-cornered amalgamation with Good2Go Corp. (TSXV: GOTO.P).
- Hopkins Center of Psychedelic and Consciousness Research partnered with Unlimited Sciences, a psychedelic non-profit, to create a registry of information about psilocybin usage and resulting experiences. via Johns Hopkins
- Psychedelic trips may be similar to religious experiences in many ways—the key for scientists is learning how to avoid the bad experiences. via Science Direct
- New research report finds that the psychedelics market could experience massive growth by 2027, driven by numerous catalysts. via OpenPR