Here are the key points of the plan as summarised by Ganjapreneur
- Provide resources for entrepreneurs to incentivize starting cooperatives and collectives that will bolster economic growth and create jobs in local communities.
- Enforce the prohibition of products and labels that appeal to young people.
- Companies who have formerly created cancer-causing products or have been found guilty of deceptive marketing will be banned from the industry.
- Tobacco and cigarette corporations will be banned from entering the cannabis space.
- Market share and franchise caps will be put in place to prevent profiteering and consolidation.
- Partner with the USDA to establish safety inspection and quality control processes for producers, creating safety and trust in legal marijuana products.
Read their full report at